Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The journey begins

This is my last post from the free wifi in the hotel. In 30mins we get our shuttle to the ferry terminal. I think we've dropped by 3 students now. 2 appear to have decided to stay until next week until everything calms down as they don't trust the coach to get us home in good time (?) and one is going to try and get his flight tomorrow. Gillian, Lowry and Alan are off to return the hire cars, so Lisette and I will go in the shuttle with the students.

I woke up at 4 worried about Abigail getting to Valencia, so I'm definitely convinced I'm not cut out to be a mother! Couldn't have that everyday.

So I'm off to check out now and to round up the troops. Alan is keeping a website as we go, but I want to keep the blog going too if I can. Alan's website is here. Adios from Mallorca I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment