Monday, April 19, 2010

Just being shellfish

We've had some more good news today - two of our advanced party that went to Barcelona have made it onto the shellfish lorry and are on their way back to Blighty. One is staying in Barcelona, and the other is coming to meet us in Valencia. He was unable too get beyond Barcelona - even a train to Toulouse was cancelled. thankfully, because some people have decided to make their own way back to the OU, there is space for him in the rescue mission.

Our coach is confirmed for thursday morning, and because I am going to be forever grateful to them they are called "ON A MISSION" and this is their website: http://www.luxury-coaches.co.uk/

The only downside of this is they have the MK Dons logo on the side of some of their coaches.

I managed a bit of spag bol tonight, and don't have as many cramps. Should be OK to have a free day tomorrow not spent looking on the web for trains/planes/buses.

Just heard news that volcano has strengthened, so I'm glad we're getting off the island and going overland.

I'm looking into how to post by text from the bus, but I might have to set up a separate blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - I thought I had the monopoly on bad jokes round here! Good to hear you're feeling better (red pasta; always works) and things are progressing re: getting home.

    ReplyDelete